Enjoy our valley and the near and far surroundings in a very personal way:
We know many special places, special experiences and unusual encounters.
- On-site advice - with regard to weather conditions.
- Program compilation for one or more day trips.
- Ticket sales via the Jungfrau Railways system.
- Travel or hiking companion.
- Driving services.
Highlights of the Grindelwald mountain world
To list all the highlights would be endless. Here is a small selection:
Whether a short hike or an extended day trip - there are many ways to visit this magical lake.
roes, chamois, foxes
Game watching is best done early in the morning or at dusk: we are happy to tell you more about it.
Witnesses of the forces of nature
Swiss stone pine stump
Thundering water worlds
- Gletscherschlucht Grindelwald
- Staubbachfall Lauterbrunnen
- Aare Gorge
- Alpbach Gorge
- ... or as an insiders' tip
the dreamy Glacier Gorge Rosenlaui
Whether with or without a hike, whether accompanied or on your own: we have plenty of suggestions ready.
Bernese Oberland lakes
Large lakes with their attractions:
- lakes Thun and Brienz
- sightseeing tours and any water sports
- swimming pools with many highlights and romantic spots
- St Beatus Caves
- nature reserves with wonderful hiking trails